If you live or work in Prudhoe or the surrounding area, we invite you to become a member of Prudhoe Community Partnership.
The Partnership aims to make Prudhoe a better place to live and work by taking up issues and managing projects that will benefit the community.
The Partnership is run by a group of volunteer trustees who also get actively involved in different projects that the Partnership initiates.
Members are the ‘eyes and ears’ of the Partnership and some also commit a small amount of regular time to our different activities. They are especially welcome.
Members of the Partnership:
- Are invited to the Annual General Meeting ( usually held in July)
- Where members vote on major issues and elect the trustees who govern the Partnership
- Are consulted on major policy issues
- Receive a quarterly update on activities
- Are invited to an Autumn members evening to share their views.
- Pay £1 in the unlikely event the Partnership is wound up.
There is no membership subscription. We just want to have an active and lively group of members who share our aims to support our activities.
To find out more, please talk to any of the trustees listed on the website or fill in the membership form here.