Prudhoe Community Partnership’s Info Point has now moved to the Spetchells Centre at 58 Front Street.
The Spetchells Centre – Prudhoe Community Partnership’s new community and civicbuilding is the home of the Partnership along with Prudhoe Town Council, Northumberland County Council Library and Customer Services, Isos Housing plus a range of voluntary and community groups & services.
The Spetchells Centre provides a one stop shop for support services for statutory, private and voluntary service providers who currently have little presence in the town.
Amongst the groups who use the Spetchells Centre:
- Job Centre Plus – Lone Parent Worker
- Northumberland County Council Library and Customer Services
- NEWS Employabilty
- Prudhoe Credit Union
- Prudhoe Town Council
- Volunteer Prudhoe
The Spetchells Centre has meeting room facilities which are available to book. Contact the Spetchells Centre Manager by calling into the Centre, phone 01661 839470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out more about this facility.
Offices are available – for more details please read the attached document
The Centre offers a variety of services ranging from photocopying to document printing for which there is a charge. Internet access is available via computer terminals within the library area. Information on local groups, public transport and other town matters is also available.
- Visit Prudhoe Community Partnership at Spetchells Centre, 58 Front Street, Prudhoe, Northumberland, NE42 5AA. We are open from 9.00am to 5.00 pm Mondays to Fridays but closed on Bank Holidays.
- You can telephone us on 01661 836668/ 01661 839470 during our opening hours.
- Or you can email us at email@example.com and we will deal with your email as soon as we can.
- Download our information leaflet to keep for reference - Leaflet May 2012